Central Tech/CNA Training - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 14, '09 by lovemybabyI for one would like to thank toadfrog and a couple of other girls for all their "whining" if it wasn't for them writing emails and several phone calls we would still be waiting for the school to get organized enough to send off our applications for NCLEX and still be waiting for our test dates. So whine on toadfrog!!
Its also pretty unprofessional for a teacher to be writing post as a student trying to defend the school program. I have spoken to all of the girls in the program throughout the year and not one ever said what "Anon student" has posted.Last edit by lovemybaby on Nov 14, '09
- Feb 25, '10 by bebe2010Quote from disneymomI'm curious about Central Tech as well....how do you like their LPN program? Is it self-paced like other LPN programs? I'm considering their Sapulpa campus for LPN.
The Drumright program is self paced, but the Sapupla program is not. I went to Drumright Central Tech for my LPN and graduated last July, i enjoyed it very much.redbeathe
- Feb 25, '10 by okscrapperThat's how I feel. Where are u practicing now? R u going to bridge?
- Feb 26, '10 by okscrapperBest of luck to you!
- Feb 26, '10 by bebe2010thank you