Anyone else get accepted into Langston univ Spring 2013
- 0Apr 17, '12 by Pre-nurseTiffHi my name is Tiffany and I have received my acceptance letter into Langston University Bachelor of Science Nursing Program for the spring of 2013 since the lady over the phone told me that the fall 2012 had to many students already. I was wondering if anyone else got accepted into Langston University in the Tulsa Campus?????????
- 1Apr 22, '12 by okiern2bHi! I'm Kristi, and I also have been accepted to the Spring 2013 program at Langston. I applied for spring, because I won't finish my pre-reqs until Fall semester. I will be doing Physiology, Micro, & Advanced Comp next fall, as well as the CNA program at TCC.
Glad to find someone else who is going to Langston, because I don't know anyone who has been, or anyone who works with any Langston nurses. I haven't worked in nursing before. I worked in accounting for several years, but have always wanted to pursue nursing and finally had the opportunity to go back to school. I'm really excited, but getting my acceptance letter and seeing the list of everything that I need to get completed before November really reminded me of just how much work I have ahead of me. Good Luck!
- 0Apr 22, '12 by Pre-nurseTiffCongratulations on your acceptance!!!
I was excited as well on getting my acceptance letter and seeing all the paperwork I have to get ready for november is kinda crazy. To pay for all the background checks and etc. I have to take elem. statistics & advance comp ( which will be creative writing) at Connors in muskogee this summer. And get my CNA certification in the end of May at Indian capital after fall class finals are done.
Good Luck and I look forward to seeing in nursing in 2013...Cause I don't know anyone who applied and just trying to reach out to those who did get accepted.
If you don't mind me asking do you live in the Tulsa area. I live in Sallisaw,oklahoma so yeah i will have a drive lol
- 0Apr 22, '12 by okiern2bI live in Coweta, which is about 35 minutes from school. Not nearly as far as Sallisaw. I've been whining about the gas cost already, but it must be killing you.
I found out a couple of days ago that there is a person in my Chem class who applied to Langston for fall and they told her that she was an alternate, but she is going to call and find out if she can start in spring if she doesn't get into fall.
- 0May 23, '12 by mrsbrowne33Statistics was ok. I took it when I was in college in california so I'm not sure if they teach it the same out here but the class I was in allowed us to use notes on the test since one problem has numerous steps & info necessary to solve it. The writing class I took wasn't bad at all(maybe because I enjoyed writting @ that time lol). If you're taking it over the summer you shouldn't be required to write too much. Good luck!