2013 OU ABSN Applications - Page 16Register Today!
- Nov 21, '12 by jenndavisJust signed up to renew my CPR license. It stinks we have to renew every year. The one I have now is still current. If any of you need to get one I just called the education department at CCMH and they have a class on 17 Dec at 1pm. Cost is $34 and the lady I spoke with was very nice. Just gotta give 'em a call. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
- Nov 21, '12 by BoomerSooner31Is anybody having any luck finding comfortable white leather shoes? All the ones I keep finding are mesh...
- Nov 21, '12 by carlyghI ordered some asics that came highly recommended so as soon as they come in ill let you know how they feel!
- Nov 22, '12 by rachel.e.hunterI got some New Balance shoes at DSW in Edmond. They are all white and leather but they have a light silver "N" outlined on them. I hope that is okay!!
- Nov 22, '12 by carlyghThat's how my asics are too! They are all white with silver accents I emailed the Duncan coordinator just to be sure and she said they were fine!
- Nov 23, '12 by BoomerSooner31Do your shoes have a mesh "tongue" or is it all leather?
- Nov 23, '12 by carlyghMine have a mesh tongue...they are the only ones i could find that were mostly leather, a decent price and not too ugly! I hope they are ok! I figure my pants will cover most of the tongue...has anyone started ordering books or are you waiting until orientation??
- Nov 23, '12 by rachel.e.hunterMine are all leather. Here is a link to them!
Athletics New Balance Women's W 442 White/Platinum FamousFootwear.com
I have not ordered my books yet. I think I am probably going to wait until orientation. I have always ordered my books from amazon and they never take long to be shipped, so I think I will have plenty of time to get them.
- Nov 23, '12 by jenndavisI ordered my books, but I like to get them early so I can skim through the chapters, look at the pictures and graphs. I just ordered the ones for the spring semester though. I'm still looking for shoes. Looking forward to y'all's reviews of the ones you got.
- Nov 23, '12 by carlyghI'm thinking about ordering mine soon but I don't know if it would be better to wait until orientation...