Role Call, NRSE 4510 Spring 1 - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 10 by RNinLCFSame to you -- I'm also taking a break. I dropped Spring 2 and am waiting to see if I'll be ready for Spring 3. Probably not, but the beauty of this is we can take these kinds of breaks and then drop back in. Good luck to you too!
- Feb 10 by RNinCLEI am also in NRSE 4510 - just submitted my paper for this week. I cannot believe how long these papers take me to write! I don't recall writing papers being this difficult when I was in school years ago - I must have lost my knack.
I'm undecided if I will take a break for Spring 2. I think I may continue and then drop Spring 3. This has all been way more time-consuming than I anticipated - or than my family anticipated. Ugh.
- Feb 12 by momofsevenI guess week 5's paper is going to come from internet searching, Huh?
- Feb 12 by JustADreamGoing to be hard to get everything done by Saturday morning. I know a lot of us (me included) spend weekends working on this stuff normally d/t work schedules.
- Feb 13 by Me2006All done with this class!!!!!!
- Feb 13 by RNinLCFMe too! What a fast five weeks!
- Feb 14 by AgbereiI'm starting this class on MOnday Feb 18 any tips for me.
- Feb 14 by Me2006Dont procrastinate and write ur papers before the deadline. Start early and it will fly by...
- Feb 15 by cincinursemaryQuote from Me2006My advice is to find a good APA web site like citationmachine.net ( although it is not fool proof, it helps a lot in formatting the references and in text citations.) I spend most of my time on papers trying to get the darn APA correct. Set up your flash drive or whereever you save your work into folders and be sure to watch deadlines. I don't know if they fixed it or not, but sometimes on Blackboard Discussion Boards the way you set up your references formats, Blackboard will change. I wasted so much time trying to get it to look right. Finally I emailed the TA and she said, OH that's OK, we know Blackboard messes up formatting. I felt overwhelmed the first week but then I settled into a routine and it went smooth after that.Dont procrastinate and write ur papers before the deadline. Start early and it will fly by...
Don't worry, you'll be fine.
- Feb 15 by AgbereiThank you guys for the tips I appreciate it.