Ohio University RN to BSN - NRSE 4540 - Community- Spring-2/18/ 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 17 by 2yearrnbaSunday 923 pm here - still not up yet on the blackboard....
- Feb 17 by 2yearrnbaThanks for telling us this! Since it is not coming up for me on BB, I appreciate your listing the chapter readings. Just wish I came on the site earlier to read this heads up....thanks.
- Feb 17 by ab264102Mine is up now. Looks like a lot this 5 wks. Grrrr
- Feb 17 by DidiRNQuote from ab264102Irritates the life out of me that mine STILL isn't up.Mine is up now. Looks like a lot this 5 wks. Grrrr
- Feb 18 by ShadowAngelRNHere with all of you! Section 050 STILL not showing in BB- I'm irritated too!
- Feb 18 by IAmAHospiceNurseMine isn't up yet either. Now what?
- Feb 18 by 2yearrnbaIt is MOnday 2/18/13, the class is not up yet on blackboard. Everyone whose class is not up, please call tech support 1-740-593-1222 or send an email to [COLOR=#1F497D] [/COLOR]firstname.lastname@example.org. Turns out a number of people are also experiencing the problem, but I think that the more people that writes in, the sooner they will get it done. 1 day makes a huge difference in terms of time for study for those of us who work. If the people at tech support think they may have a week to get this done, we are cooked. They may think we are taking the 1 semester 3 month long class, if so - we are cooked. Let them know it is 5 weeks and that 1 day will make a huge difference. This
- Feb 18 by DidiRNDisregardLast edit by DidiRN on Feb 18
- Feb 18 by DidiRNQuote from DidiRNDisregard my post, they sent me an email and told me to use the one yearn posted. For some reason it wouldn't go through for me
I tried that email address and it didn't work for me. So I looked online and used this one: servicedesk.ohio.edu. I should have called but just don't have time this am.
Seems like it's always something!!!
- Feb 18 by ShadowAngelRN2yearrnba: Thanks for your suggestion- I just sent an email to bb support & professor that appears in my "enrollment shopping cart" for this class (K.T.). We'll see what happens next... Anyone else utterly disgusted with this whole circus?