Nutrition...is it as much work as the nursing classes?Register Today!
- by boyfactory Mar 15, '12I'll be taking it next with NRSE 455 and Junior Comp with Professor P. The last 4 weeks my kids will be home for summer, so I am hoping it is not too time consuming.
- 2,768 Views
- Mar 27, '12 by LindseyRN86From what I have read it doesn't sound like it is supposed to be that bad. Hope this helps a little bit. I too will be taking intro to Nutrition from Ohio this fall.
- Apr 30, '12 by boyfactoryI'm a bit concerned because the midterm and final are each worth 1/3 of the grade. Does anyone know if the tests are curved? It's worrisome that I may get everything done and have this class keep me from graduating.
- May 1, '12 by deltaroxxy2Quote from boyfactoryTest are not curved. You will get your grade AS SOON AS you hit the submit button. HERE IS THE MAJOR TIP: Not just study but MEMORIZE all of the study guides at the back of the chapter. I just MADE COPIES and then used the answer key to find the answer. The TEST is literally directly from the study guide. SO you know the study guides, you'll ACE the test. You don't know they study guides, test will be more of a struggle. Also DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME doing the Cengage quizzes. I did that for the midterm and paid little attention to the study guide, and struggled on the mid-term. I ONLY studied the study guides, and did excellent.....I'm a bit concerned because the midterm and final are each worth 1/3 of the grade. Does anyone know if the tests are curved? It's worrisome that I may get everything done and have this class keep me from graduating.
- May 5, '12 by boyfactoryGlad to know the final will be that way too. I took the midterm before your post. I had studied the Cengage stuff religiously. Then, in the parking lot, I looked at the quizzes in the book. I am so glad I did! I would have missed many more.
- Oct 31, '12 by SShannon81Class starts in a few days, who is starting as well?
- Oct 31, '12 by michelemybellI'll be there!
- Nov 1, '12 by SShannon81Im kinda ticked that I just cant rent this book!! 139 bucks!!!. Im not made of money
- Nov 1, '12 by michelemybellQuote from SShannon81I hear ya. Had to buy music too! Couldn't find it on any rental place...cost me over $100Im kinda ticked that I just cant rent this book!! 139 bucks!!!. Im not made of money
- Nov 1, '12 by det_tigersDepending on which prof you have will determine if you needthe business communications book. I will be done after fall and have Prof. P.book.