How long does it take to get your financial aid information from Ohio University????Register Today!
- by mmmlaugh Apr 4I just got accepted to start Ohio University Online RN to BSN program starting in May 2013. How long before I find out if I got a financial award??? Their site confuses me. I dont understand my credit transfer report or financial aid award. It shows my EFC but doesnt say exactly what Im going to get. I like to know exactly whats going on and I dont feel like there are good explanations on the site.
- 710 Views
- Apr 8 by ShantheRNIt depends on how long it takes the dept of education to process your FAFSA. You get your EFC as soon as you submit your forms. They'll send info to your school, and it will be determined how much and what type of aid you'll be getting. It normally takes a few weeks. I know that's not much help, but at least it gives you a time frame!
As far as your transfer report, they should send you an email when your transcript eval is complete. Then you can print out a degree audit and it'll show what classes you still need to take. Let me know if I can be of any more help.
- Apr 12 by shaniaroseI'm not sure about Financial aid but about the Dars report.. I applied to the university in January and my Dars report was just completed the first week of April. I did keep emailing my advisor and asking him and i even emailed the nursing office and I think thats why it was done.
- Apr 12 by ScottE,RNI must just be really lucky. I applied in early February. Was accepted into the program in early March. My transfer credit report was up about a week later and my DARS was available end of March.
- Apr 13 by msteeleartMy financial aid link says no access at this point.
- Apr 14 by ShantheRNThat's so weird! Like Scott, my DARS was completed after about a week or so.
- Apr 17 by mmmlaughHi everyone. I wrote the university financial aid department and they said awards letters won't go out until the end of next week. If you don't hear anything by early May. Please contact them.
- Apr 19 by ZionGirlWe should be fine for Summer. Check the email ***** sent us the this week.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Apr 28 : Reason: name removed
- Apr 22 by shaniaroseActuallly I filed my FAFSA April 14 and April 19 I got an email from US dept of education stating I was approved and my FAFSA has been processed successfully and it has been forwarded to Ohio university sooo now I just have to wait to see how long it takes Ohio to give me my award.......will update
- Apr 28 by mmmlaughI got my award letter Thursday.