Electives - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 7 by jandm855Just finished the 10 day intersession Anthropology class at WOSC and it was totally worth it!!!
- Jan 7 by woodsynyI did mine intercession one,it was a lot of work but it is done, and just finished nutrition there. 6 credits out of the way in 20 days !
- Jan 13 by cincinursemaryI'm taking 2 general ed courses required for the program at Cincinnati State. ( Freshman comp and Nutriton for a Healthy Life). I'm finding they are moving way too slow. After a year of OU classes, I find myself wanting them to pick up the pace. The assignment for the first week of Nutrition was to read 2 chapters and post on the DB an introduction of yourself........ that's all..
I'm thinking that if they continue to be this easy, I might add in a Nursing class in Session 3 of the Spring Semester. It would be 3 classes to work on for the 5 weeks but, at this pace, it would be not so hard.
- Feb 12 by jandm855Hi All,
Since summer classes are up, I am trying to get my schedule lined up. I have to take Child/Adolescent Psychology or intro to child development. Does anyone have any input on either of these classes? Just trying to decide which one to take. Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!!
- Feb 12 by woodsynyI am either doing developmental psych at edukan or university of Colorado pueblo (independent study and has been approved by my advisor). Haven't decided yet. I don't know if WOSU is offering any developmental during summer. Seems they are doing away with their 10 day intercessions. Glad I got nutrition and anthropology in there in time!