Diversity 4570 Nov 2012 - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 17, '12 by bushrn75Quote from jodloveI have been doing all of that. I want to keep a good grade so I'm not taking any chancesFor week 2 my TA wrote a big thing about how minimal points had been taken off so far for turning assignments in that were not in APA format. She went on to describe APA format ...title page, running head etc..then said everything must be turned in this way. I'm getting ready to submit wk2 3-4 para assignment. Do you think they really want a title, intro, running header etc.. For these little things? Are you all doing that? It seems like overkill!
- Nov 18, '12 by jodloveUgh, I guess I will do it. I have been doing citations and refrences.I just think all the other stuff should be for an essay or paper not for a couple of paragraphs!
- Nov 19, '12 by SchooldaysDirections I received stated: You do not need a title page, running header etc. on discussion boards or assignments that are on worksheets. You will on Word documents.Last edit by Schooldays on Nov 19, '12 : Reason: Spelling
- Nov 19, '12 by bushrn75i really have to vent because I'm annoyed. I keep getting points taken off of my discussion board posts because they are not long enough! They are long enough when I do them in word but when I cut and paste them the font changes and she keeps giving me points off. Im beyond ******
- Nov 19, '12 by SchooldaysThe TA can make or break a class that's for sure! I think if you always make sure every paragraph has at least 5 sentences and each post has 2-3 paragraphs it would be hard to get dinged for something too short.
- Nov 23, '12 by pheringI am using an old version of the book for this fall semester of Diversity. this weeks assignment is to read chapters 20, 25, and 29. My book does not have chapters 25 and 29. Could someone please tell me the names of all these chapters so I choose the appropriate culture to do my CLAS assignment on?
- Nov 24, '12 by det_tigersChapter 20 Haitian Americans
- Nov 27, '12 by jodloveAnyone get points taken off their DB citation for not including the DOI? I had to laugh because if the reference has one I include it and if it doesn't I don't. It's that simple, am I supposed to make it up?
- Nov 28, '12 by mom2boys12Not much longer!!!!! A week and a half to go!! We CAN DO THIS!!!!!
- Nov 28, '12 by ynursedQuote from mom2boys12Yes we can!!!! Hello winter break!!!!!!!Not much longer!!!!! A week and a half to go!! We CAN DO THIS!!!!!