toledo hospital critical care nursing residencyRegister Today!
- by j5676c Jun 26, '11hi everyone,
i was just wondering if anyone else applied to this residency. good luck to us all
- Jul 12, '11 by hopeful349I applied and recently got accepted into the program! I believe they're continuing to give out offers slowly. Have you heard anything? Good luck!
- Jul 13, '11 by murse52i had an interview for this last thursday, and i was just wondering, how long did it take for them to get back to you after your interview?Last edit by murse52 on Jul 13, '11
- Jul 13, '11 by hopeful349It's a two interview process. First interview I met with the director and HR recruiter. Then I had a panel interview with the ICU directors. My second interview was last Thursday. I got the offer the next day. But I know they're still slowly giving out offers. Good luck! I accepted my offer today an maybe we'll be in the same cohort!
- Jul 14, '11 by j5676ci met with the director and the nurse recruiter but was not scheduled for a panel interview. i think i was too nervous. oh well. anyway, congratulations and good luck =)
- Jul 15, '11 by hopeful349Thanks! Good luck with your job search!
murse52 - were you there at HR at 10:30am for your interview?
- Jul 15, '11 by murse52no I was there at 130 and I just had another interview with the administrative director today!
- Jul 15, '11 by hopeful349Sorry, I was guessing from your name, that you're a male nurse. I had interviewed on Thursday at 10:30am and met another guy who was interviewing too and I thought it would be such a coincidence!
Anyway, good luck - I hope things move forward for you!
- Feb 20, '12 by IsaiahRNI was thinking about applying to the nurse residency program at toledo hospital... What kind of incentive do you get for signing the 2yr contract? What is the starting pay?