Ohio online license renewalRegister Today!
- by Salesman217 Jun 13, '09So I went to renew online at the Ohio BON site. I click the link get a window asking me for a username and password. ??? Where do I get that from? There's no option to register. Was it in the renewal letter that I got several months back?
- Jun 16, '09 by JessicaSNYes, it was in that letter. I renewed mine about a month ago and had to dig out my letter from the backseat of my car.
- Aug 1, '09 by jaccimvIs it significant like soc. number and name??? I need mine and cant find it ....also having a heck of a time getting a hold of the board. yikes!
- Aug 3, '09 by BittyBabyGrowerIt is in that letter. You may have to make trip to Columbus if you don't find it! And the price goes up! Good Luck
- Aug 11, '11 by Dixie161I kept my application form from last year. The stub left after you tear off the part that you send in with payment. The user ID and password are there on the front. I also called (For Ohio) (614) 466-3947 and requested to speak with someone. I didn't have to wait long, they were very nice. Maybe they can help you? Good Luck!
- Aug 26, '11 by RN_2005Speaking of Ohio renewal, I want to know WHY I am being assessed a $50 late fee when it is BEFORE August 31, 2011????? NOT a happy camper! In regards to the user name & password, I had to call earlier for THAT information and the voice on the other end was less than pleasant. I'm not even practicing right now because I can't FIND a nursing job; I should just put it in 'inactive' status. From what I understand it is only a straight up $65 when you want to reinstate it. *fuming*