Anyone attended Toledo School Of PN or PSIRegister Today!
- by SKYY11 Jan 9, '10I just wanted some feedback on the school because I filled out and application for both schools today. Any advice would be helpful.
- Jan 13, '10 by Allison123PSI is really a good school but somewhat expensive. TSPN is definately cheaper but is currently on conditional approval from the Ohio State Board of nursing. There are 2 new LPN programs in Toledo you could check out: Athena Career Academy and Statzenberger. Athena has just graduated their 3rd class. Pass rate for the previous class was 100%. They have small classes and it is a year long program. Statzenberger just started the LPN school this past fall and their program is 18 months.
- Jan 13, '10 by SKYY11Thanks a bunch Allison
- Jul 29, '10 by SKYY11thanks for the heads up!
- Aug 29, '10 by Sirena922How much is Athena?
- Feb 9, '11 by subi997can someone attending atherna provide some feedback.