psych nurse interview ScotlandRegister Today!
- by nursekin Dec 12, '12Hi!I am a newly qualified psych nurse in Scotland and have an interview for an internship . . Because this is not for a specific job I am wondering if anyone has any advice on what questions they think would come up?
- Dec 12, '12 by Silverdragon102Hello and welcome to the site
I have moved this to the UK forum where we have a few Scottish nurses post.
Be yourself and try to look up what local issues and policies are
- Dec 12, '12 by nursekinThank you!I have been looking back on previous exam notes for 10 essential shared capabilities and also revising the Milan principles.
- Dec 12, '12 by erin527RNRemember SAFETY is always the priority in psych !!! With any questions they ask always turn towards safety. Good luck !!!
- Dec 20, '12 by nursekinGot it!! my two main questions . . discuss a current policy used within nhs and how to improve safety thank you both of you!
- Dec 20, '12 by Silverdragon102you are welcome and good luck
Don't forget to let us know how it went