I was hoping that I could find a lovely nurse on here to interview for my leadership class. I would be very grateful for any help!
1. What made you decide to go into nursing?
2. How many years have you been a nurse?
3. What makes you a leader?
4. What do you believe are qualities of a good nursing leader?
5. What is your style of leadership?
6. What makes a person a good follower?
7. What motivates you to be a good leader?
8. What do you like about being a leader?
9. What do you dislike about being a leader?
10. Do you believe that followers can become good leaders?
11. Do you believe that you need to be a good follower before you can be a good leader?
12. How do you handle disputes in the workplace?
13. What do you do toe relieve strees from your job?
14. Do you believe that your coworkers contribute to your success?
15. Is there anything that you would suggest to a new nursing graduate to help them succeed as a leader?
Thank you so much!