Help with Med-SurgRegister Today!
- by nursebettesn Jan 5, '09I am hoping to get some test bank questions fro Med-Surg by Iggy 5th ed. Our instructor writes his own questions, but studying with test questions really helps our study group, can anyone help? We can use all the help we can get!!:bowingpur
- Jan 5, '09 by Daytonitei know of one online nursing textbook companion website that has some questions that you can get access to, but they are not many:
- http://wps.prenhall.com/chet_kozier_...ent/index.html - companion website for kozier & erb's fundamentals of nursing: concepts, process, and practice, eighth edition, by audrey berman, shirlee snyder, barbara kozier and glenora erb
- Jan 5, '09 by nursebettesnThanks for your quick reply, I have this Kozier book and will indeed use it again. I also saved the student help sheets to my files.
- Jan 8, '09 by Nurse_DianeQuote from Daytonite:yeahthat:NCLEX review books come with CDs that contain thousands of questions. Have any of your fellow students looked at any of those?
I would review NCLEX questions for each section you are studying. That's how I made it through med/surg I and advanced med/surg. It will also give you a 'leg up' when it comes time to take your boards.
- Jan 8, '09 by nursebettesnYes we have several review books on hand for the NCLEX, I hadn't actually thought of using those questions other than for our careplans. I wll pull out some of the questions from them, Thanks for sharing, Future Nurses of America from WCCCD, Bette
- Jan 9, '09 by nursebettesnThank you for the site, I will try this and see what we get!! :roll