I didn't read your entire post so I missed that you had all of the ones that I listed.
- Does she have family taking care of her? You could use "Caregiver Role Strain" (Remember that your "client" isn't just the patient, it is the whole family)
- What are her vitals? Remember that elderly people are more likely to have a low temperature over all and it goes even lower when they develop infection so you could use "Hypothermia" or "Ineffective Thermoregulation"
- "Risk for unstable blood glucose"
- Impaired Physical Mobility
- Impaired Walking (Which is in my book, I saw there was a question to it by another poster. I use the Nursing Diagnosis Handbook by Ackley and Ladwig)
- Any one of the "Self-Care" deficits could be appropriate.
Anyway...thats a few that I can think of. You'll learn more as you get into it. This is my third semester for my RN degree and it's becoming more clear the more I do it. Don't give up hope!
Last edit by belle87RN on Sep 19, '09