I am currently enrolled in my first nursing course, so I'm a little new to all of this, but I am looking for a willing RN to interview for an assignment. Here are the questions for those willing (and Thank You!):
1. What is your clinical area of practice?
2. What is your personal philosophy of nursing?
3. How do you utilize info. learned in nursing school in order to take care of patients(such as assesment, planning, interventions, and evaluation of care delivered)?
4. How do you collaborate and communicate with other health professionals?
5. How do you deal with frustrations and stressors on the job?
6. How do you mentor other aspiring professionals?
7. How do you recognize your own limits and ask help as needed?
8. How do you demonstrate a commitment to nursing as a career?
9. How do you demonstrate healthy coping behavior?
10. How do you participate lifelong learning (i.e. attend seminars, continuing education programs, membership in professional organizations, educational programs, subscribe to journals, use websites for nursing practice)?
Again, thank you to anyone willing to help me. I will be anxiously awaiting any replies. Thanks again!
If you still need the help, send me a private message (PM) or email me through my email in profile and I will be glad to try to help you out.
Last edit by VickyRN on Feb 17, '06