Case Study Template
- 0Dec 6, '09 by Michelle123Hi,
As my final assignment, I am putting together a case study - this one is in relation to cataract surgery, which discusses presenting S&S, health history, co morbidities and how they impact on the surgery, pathophysiology and assessments, and a nursing care plan etc.
I have all of the info, and it is pretty much complete, but I'm struggling with a logical flow. I just feel that I am jumping all over the place and repeating myself.
Does anyone have any links to case study templates??
- 12,835 Views
- 1Dec 6, '09 by Daytonitefor nursing you should follow the 5 steps of the nursing process. i do it all the time in helping people get their care plans organized.
- assessment (collect data)
- determine nursing problems and name the nursing diagnoses
- write measurable outcomes and interventions
- initiate the care plan
- determine if outcomes have been met
there is also this website that is more of a medical model case study constructor that will get you organized through the empirical assessment data: http://depts.washington.edu/medclerk...sentation.html