APA Writing Style Resources - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 29, '11 by blueheavenUnfortunately for me this semester, my nursing instructor is a NUT for APA 6th edition formatting. I see absolutely no advantage over the 5th edition. This is a rant on my instructor...Who cares about content? What counts is where you put this and that and the other. I probably could have typed "now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country" and other such silliness and gotten a great grade as long as I had it properly cited etc.
Thanks for the links! God I hate APA!
- Jun 29, '11 by eriksolnVicky I LOVE YOU.
I'm going back to school and I know I will have to have a good understanding of APA style. I was even going to pay for an online class that explained it.
I'll just use these resources instead and not have to put out any money.
MSN10 will owe you a thank you also, I was going to make her proof read all my papers.
- Jun 29, '11 by kokosmomWhile in nursing school, I purchased a software program off the net called "PERRLA" If you need to do a search for this, it should be easy to find. I was never marked down for any of my citings, they always came out right. All you do is answer questions and the software puts it together for you. Awesome stuff! :twocents
- Jul 4, '11 by AtomicWomanI LOVE the Purdue OWL website, linked to in the first post:
I have recommended it to dozens of people. When I am writing a paper, I leave a window open with the OWL site on it. When I have a question, I scroll through OWL and 95% of the time, the answer is there, with a lovely example I can emulate.
- Feb 20, '12 by carson456This is exactly what I have been looking for! Summary. Organized. And links for further reference. Thanks a bunch!