shoes for clinical - Page 3Register Today!
- Jun 14, '10 by dtinnani saw a pair of solid white canvas vans the other day in a skateboard shop. they were less than $60. i'll let ya nkow how they do as soon as i get the money. i've always been pleased with vans
- Jun 20, '10 by cHaNkStAQuote from Izzy11We were told we can't wear crocs because needles will go right through them.
No way! Can anyone verify that this is true? What about people wearing tennis shoes with the flexible netting?
I just bought a pair of Crocs for super cheap!
Here's the link, for those interested,
Crocs Mens Santa Cruz Clog $17, Womens Olivia, Malindi, Lady, Cleo, Mary Jane $13, Rx Relief, Scutes $13, Kid Crocs $8 - SlickDeals.net Forums
I bought a pair of Rx ReliefsLast edit by HM2VikingRN on Aug 4, '10
- Jun 24, '10 by Izzy11They told us our sneakers have to be all leather. But the issue with the needles is coming through the bottom if you step on one.
- Jul 26, '10 by zeegermansBrooks makes a shoe called the addiction walker that is an all leather upper and has excellent arch support.
- Jul 26, '10 by xc31I've wore crocs throughout nursing school and they were pretty durable.
- Jul 27, '10 by tubaman86I am a transporter for an xray depo at a hospital and I love these. I am currently planning to get another pair for nursing clinicals.
Saucony Progrid Stabil LE 4 - Free Overnight Shipping on New Styles, Free Return Shipping: endless.comLast edit by HM2VikingRN on Aug 4, '10 : Reason: removed link/tos
- Jul 27, '10 by zeegermansQuote from tubaman86I am a transporter for an xray depo at a hospital and I love these. I am currently planning to get another pair for nursing clinicals.
I worked at a specialty running store, we had a lot of nurses come in and that shoe along with the brooks addiction were very popular. Brooks make a ton of different widths also b-4e.Last edit by HM2VikingRN on Aug 4, '10 : Reason: removed quoted link
- Aug 2, '10 by ShiloabbydoI have been wearing the Adidas Shelltoes the newer version, with Doc Schols inserts and I love em. Eight hour clinicals with little to no sitting and my feet and back feel great found them at Footlocker for 35.00. The toe portion has a rubber cover for easy clean up