plus size scrubs. - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 15, '11 by ElvishMoved to Nursing Scrubs and Uniforms forum.
- Mar 16, '11 by LPNweezyWalmart has inexpensive solid color scrubs in large sizes! id definitely check there!!!
- I had the same issue with the crotch ripping! I bought an extra pair of pants and a friend of mine sewed extra panels in for me! In school we have to wear a white button shirt, so she sewed panels in there too. I'm just going to have to buy extras for her to fix for me when I start wearing non white scrubs!
- Apr 5, '11 by slbiskerWhat do you mean by panels?
- She just took a traingular piece from one pair and sewed it into the sides and crotch of the pants and then did the same for the side of the top. I think the term is gusset? I am more fluffy in the middle and need extra width, especially for bending!
- Apr 5, '11 by slbiskerHum--I may just try that!
- It helps a lot!
- Apr 11, '11 by chloecatrnCherokee Workwear. Those things wear like nothing I've ever seen. Marcus Uniforms has them for the lowest prices I've seen, and they're available in every color under the sun.
- Sep 27, '11 by obie14I like ordering from everydayuniforms.com they have great prices and really fast shipping