Case for stethoscope?Register Today!
- by crayons Sep 13, '11I am starting nursing school next week and just got my stethoscope (super excited!!!). I was just curious how everyone else gets theirs to/from school and clinical?
I saw in other threads that some people use tube socks, but I was hoping to keep my stethoscope, bandage scissors, safety goggles, etc. in one place so I can just "grab and go." Just wanted to see if anyone has any recommendations or alternate suggestions?
- Sep 14, '11 by tachybradyRNget one of these bags! http://www.uniformadvantage.com/page...rsing-bags.asp the leopard print or navy blue one would have room for everything you want to carry.
- Sep 16, '11 by SunshineDaisyI have one of those bags and never use it! I bought a cheap little purse at WalMart, it's pink and looks quilted, and carry everything in there.
- Sep 18, '11 by MissJulieI use a travel toiletry bag I got at Walmart. On one side it has a big open area where I put my BP cuff and Stethoscope; the other side has some pockets that are the perfect size for alcohol preps, tape, etc., then there is still some open area on the side with the pockets where I put my penlight, reflex hammer, snellen chart, and misc. that I might need. It has double zippers on each side so that it's easy to zip and unzip and it fits into almost any tote that I've carried for clinicals or lab.
- Sep 25, '11 by momtoforeI have a dopp kit I had bought for my son to use and he never did, so now my steth, cuff, watch, ID, penlight, writing utensils, bandage scissors and hemostat live in there, with room to spare for the other items I might tote to clinical. Right now we are limited as to what we can bring and cannot bring a bag of any sort so I take out what I need. But at least it is all in one place between clinical days!
I saw quite a few inexpensive dopp kits at Target this past week.