I am writing my resume for hospital jobs. I have been working in a rehab facility as a nurse manager for the past 6 months and worked as a LPN for 3 years prior. I am having a hard time with the experience portion of my resume. I am not sure what exactly to write. I know I should probably include the nursing process but having a hard time expressing it on paper. Here is what I have for my nurse manager position...if anyone has any comments that would be great! Thanks
- Practiced as a nurse manager within a skilled rehabilitation facility. Cared for a variety of complex patients including post op, rehab, respite care, dementia, elderly, mood disorders, complex mental disorders, and chronic illnesses.
- Facilitated admissions, discharges, and transfers.
- Responded appropriately to emergencies as needed.
- Performed medication administration, direct patient care, wound care, catheterizations, bladder scanning, and noting physician orders.
- Exercised IV insertion and management and PICC line management and removal.
- Participated in scheduling, physician rounds, and plan of care meetings.
- Managed, supervised, and evaluated the practice of nursing.
- Provided education to patients, family, and staff members.