NCLEX in GuamRegister Today!
- by guaykz Apr 13, '10Hello All,
I have read the previous posts NCLEX exam in GUAM, but I also noticed that those are from 2 or 3 years ago.
For much updated info I wanted to ask these questions:
1. I wanted to take my NCLEX exam in GUAM, reason: I just wanted to take it there and at the same time to have a good vacay with their Beach, Shopping and enjoy with friends and relatives residing there.. about VISA in GUAM - Do I have to schedule first in GUAM before getting my VISA or shall I show my ATT?
- Apr 13, '10 by Silverdragon102Moved to the international forum
I would suggest you get your visa sorted before you schedule exam just in case there are any problems and you can't go to Guam
- Apr 13, '10 by guaykzThank you so much. That really makes sense. Because there are certain charges for chaging test centers for NCLEX.
- Apr 13, '10 by guaykzBut I wanted to ask for those who have tried getting an entry permit in Guam, should the scheduling of exam comes first prior securing a visa
- Sep 10, '12 by 10 tinhello...guam maybe you could help me...
im a u.s resident..been to guam for vacation every year. took nursing in philippines. just graduated this year of 2012 of march and im recently appling for the phil. board exam for this coming december. so i decided that after dec i'll reside to guam. i wanted to know what are the requirements if i have to take the nclex there..do i need a philippine license or i could just take the exam in guam?....because i heard from other u.s residents that we don't need to take philippine board exam and others say that we need to have the phil license....co'z if i don't need the phil board exam then i'll go ahead and take the nclex there in guam or in the u.s ... if you know a website to my question please refer it to me. or do you have any suggestion?..please help. thank you so much....! god bless.....