Straighterline courses - Page 6Register Today!
- Sep 30, '12 by natnat122Does anyone know if Excelsior requires proctoring for the Straighterline A&P 2 Final Exam?? Let me know ASAP please, thanks
- Sep 30, '12 by natnat122Quote from romsteadRomstead,You need to speak to the accepting university and find out if they will accept the credits from the school you want to take the class from.. do that first.. once you find one that is acceptable you can go for it.. I contacted excelsior .. first.. and sent the class and school info.. they emailed me back yes they would accept.. and then I had the credits transferred.. it worked for me
Did you take A&p through straighterline? If so, did excelsior require it to be proctored?
- Oct 1, '12 by romsteadYes I took A&P one with lab and A&P two with no lab.. the labs were not required by EC.. but I did it for my own fun.. and No they did not require a Proctor.. but I took it a few months back. things might have changed you always.. always get approval from EC before you take this class
- Jan 25 by PatMac10,RNI know this thread is old, but I'll give it try anyway. If you use straighterline to get a few of the Gen. Ed. Credits for your BSN at WGU, or any one of straighterlines other partner schools, and actually graduate from the school with a degree and plan to pursue graduate study (Like for NP), will an issue arise if you got credits from straighterline and the school your applying too for graduate study is not a straighterline affiliate school? Thanks.
- Jan 25 by PatMac10,RNThsnks