Sociology CLEP exam help. - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 23, '12 by Crux1024I also used the REA CLEP w cd for sociology. My school required a score of 60 to pass the CLEP and I was well beyond that with just the one book. Good luck.
I guess i should add, I studied for about 3 weeks, but that was just b/c it took that long to schedule the exam.
- Jul 2, '12 by aaprimetimeWhere do you get the rea clep?
- Jul 2, '12 by PaParamedicDo a search on Amazon.com I too used REA books to pass many CLEPs.
- Jul 2, '12 by MrSensitivityI used speedyprep.com for sociology. I hit it hard for about 3 days and and passed with a 58. I don't recommend procrastinating like I did, but it was an effective tool. I think i cost about $20. I didn't use any other study guides.
- Sep 24, '12 by kitty_deville13I never received any study guide so I don't think we'll be getting one sent out to us....
- Sep 24, '12 by edmiaAll study guides are available for download on the CLEP website but I believe they cost something minimal like $10.00.
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Feb 13 by charieseHas anyone used the clep study guide from the clep website? That is what I was planning on using. I am not sure what the REA study guide that you guys are referring to.. this is my first clep so I am a little confused.