Passed A&P exam today! - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 26, '10 by MattiesMamaAwesome!! Good for you!! I'm studying for A&P now...it'll be my first EC exam. I heard it was the hardest so I want to get it out of the way! Love the idea about the DVD's, I'm definately looking into that...I'm a very visual learner.
- Oct 27, '10 by mochasouterCongrats!!!
- Oct 27, '10 by little miss redpatchI took the Transition exam this afternoon and passed it with an A. Yay! (Thank You, God!)
8 more to go. Health&Safety is next.
- Mar 6, '11 by snguyHi little miss redpatch. I came across your thread and found your advice and suggestions to be very helpful! Im highly considering taking the same exam you just did (A&P) to get 6 credit units.I also need to pass with at least a B. How much time did you put in to studying? Did you create a study plan? I heard that looking at Excelsior's content guide was helpful too. Id like to take the exam in the beginning of August or sooner and an deciding between taking a trad summer class or the exam.Thanks so much!
- Mar 10, '11 by soldiermed51Hey redpatch. What study material did you use for the A&P exam? How long did you study for?
- Mar 10, '11 by k3104Wow, very impressed
The rest should be a breeze, LOL
- Mar 11, '11 by t-lo1st exam was a&p and you aced it!