Well, do ya'll know of any?
I have a few reasons for not getitng my BSN from EC, but I may change my mind depending on responses.
What I am looking for is an online or correspondence (snail mail, e-mail, ect) program, RN to BSN, that is structured some what like this:
* Virtually or completely Online or Correspondence
* RN license as only pre-req, and no transfer needed (most program I see of course require you to have your license, but still have core req's that they require you take, and others will award you a few credit for your license, but you would still have to transfer in or take other courses, in addition to the nursing course, I have seen only about two, that are what I want, but they are not online)
* SELF-PACED is really important, b/c even though I will flex for the right program, I want something that I can finish when I want to. Most programs out there say that it could take a year to two years to complete, but I want something that I can complete as fast as I want to depending on MY effort.
I guess that is it. I am willing to be flexible on the above for the right program, so what have ya'll got for me.
Also, I may need to explain, I am searching for this now, b/c I plan on applying as soon as I graduate from EC. But while I am in EC if there are a few extra courses I may have to take I'd like to get stated on them now for two reasons.
1. So I can cut down on the work I will have to so, and to give me a head start.
2. And because the school will most likely be a Title IV school, so I'll use some of that financial aid money to help out on the EC side.
Thank you all in advance for your responses.