NEU Online Fall 2013Register Today!
This is a discussion on NEU Online Fall 2013 in Nursing Online Distance Learning, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Hi all! I received a phone call last week that I was accepted into the northeastern university...by adt913 Nov 6, '12Hi all! I received a phone call last week that I was accepted into the northeastern university direct entry program online for Fall 2013! Has anyone else been accepted/thought of applying? I would love to hear everyone's feelings on the program! I am waiting to hear back from 8 more programs (wont know until February... So I thought it would be good to start seriously thinking about this program in case it is my only option!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=796215©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,642 Views
- Dec 4, '12 by BcdawberHi ADT913
I am most definitely applying to this program for the fall of 2013. Congrats on your acceptance! I spoke to an admissions counselor and they said to wait to apply until after my fall grades come in because I am taking micro and stats this semester. Did you have an interview? If so, how did it go? What other schools did you apply to?
- Dec 4, '12 by adt913Hi Bcdawber!
Thank you! and good luck with your application! I would listen to whatever your admissions counselor said-that's what I did. She told me to apply right away before spots filled up, but it was a while ago so I was not about to get any new grades. My phone call with my admissions counselor was basically my interview. After that, I finished my application (my essay was already written) and submitted it. I heard back about two weeks later!!
I also applied to Regis, Simmons, MGHIHP, BC, UPenn, Yale, NYU, Vanderbilt and Columbia. I really didn't know how I measured up in terms of competitiveness, so I applied to a broad range of schools. What about you? Is Northeastern the only school you are applying to?
Best of luck!
- Dec 5, '12 by BcdawberThat is so exciting! I too don't know how I am going to fair in the application process, but I know I did not do well on my GRE, limiting the schools I am going to apply to. I've applied to MCPHS (which is solely an accelerated BS in nursing) and they said they are waiting to make their decision until after my fall grades come. I plan on applying to the UMass Worcester GEP program in addition to Northeastern Graduate Entry Online.
Good luck to you as well =)
Please let me know how your other applications and interviews go and what school you decide on!
- Jan 26 by Breton712Hi!
I also plan to attend NEU this fall. Is anyone attending fall 2013 for sure?
- Feb 18 by BcdawberI am accepted, I am just weighing my options between a few schools =)
- Mar 11 by sj10125Quote from BcdawberWhen did you get the call? An from whom, your admissions advisor at Burlington or Northeastern itself???I am accepted, I am just weighing my options between a few schools =)
- Mar 11 by BcdawberI got the call about a month ago from my admissions advisor from the direct entry nursing program in Burlington. If I recall right it took about 5 weeks for me to find out.
- Mar 12 by sj10125Quote from BcdawberYou applied in December sometime or early January. What was your gpa and stats like.I got the call about a month ago from my admissions advisor from the direct entry nursing program in Burlington. If I recall right it took about 5 weeks for me to find out.
- Mar 13 by BcdawberMy overall GPA was a 3.1, but my pre-gpa was a 3.9. Also, I still had to take A&P II when I applied.