Lamar state college port arthur online nursing program 2012Register Today!
- by CBJ123 Apr 23, '12Has anyone else applied to start in June 2012?! Or is already attending. Looking to get to know other classmates.
- May 12, '12 by UdonNomiJust waitin on my acceptance letter, which they swear will be out "latter this month". Am also stil waiting to hear if my employer has received their "partnership" packet. Times gettin close.
- May 13, '12 by CBJ123I got my letter for April class, but since I wanted to start in June since it flowed better with my schedule I'm just waiting on new letter. Got my books for the first class. Hope that's all we need,.don't know about certain computer programs/software.
- May 13, '12 by UdonNomiSays we need webcam for monitoring during exams, havent heard of any other though. Guess we'll fing out when the letters are out.
- May 18, '12 by mamastewx3I've applied to the Sept 2012 program - would love to hear your thoughts as you go through the first classes!!
- Jun 3, '12 by austinnurse512I am currently in the LVN to RN online program at Lamar State Port Arthur. I am currently taking RNSG 2535. That is the last class before your clinicals. If you have any questions or concerns, etc..just leave me a note here or to my email @ firstname.lastname@example.org. I know how it feels to go thru the program and not know anyone or what to expect. It's always nice when you can get some information or feedback from others so you know what to expect.
- Jun 4, '12 by queen2beeHi Austin Nurse!!! I have a friend that is looking to go to Lamar for the LVN-RN program. How do you like the school so far? Was it difficult to get into?
Thanks in advance!!
- Jun 7, '12 by queen2beeCBJ, do you have to be working as a LVN for six months before you can apply?