Lamar state college port arthur online nursing program 2012 - Page 7Register Today!
- Nov 29, '12 by bozmanHi I'm Jesse, I hoping to be in the January class. I have had a few classes on line. I really did not get much help from the instructor while in the class. How do you get any help while you are in the course? Are you set up to fail or to succeed?Would love to talke to someone in the prgram so I an know what to expect. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dec 17, '12 by bozmani to am in the DFW area, i just took my final in Nutrient last week and had my grades sent to the school , I am waitng for the January admit. Can't wait, How does the exams work? How many questions are on the test?, Do you take the exams at home or do you have to go somewhere? Do you get much help from the school? I would love to heard your input on the school and the program. email@example.com
- Jan 2 by blessnmeIs it true that you must reside in the state of Texas in order to apply for this program?
- Jan 5 by CBJ123yes u have to be a texas resident. you can find more information about the requirements on the webpage.
- Jan 5 by CBJ123good luck to all the current students attending lscpa. Hope everyone had a great holiday break. Now to get back on track and get this journey completed. counting down the days till 8/25/13.
- Jan 9 by mannoimI was accepted into the program that started in Jan 2013. Can anyone that is currently taking the program let me know if it wise to get the Saunders NCLEX to help with the information in the Nursing courses Live in Canyon Lake ,tex. 45 min North of San Antonio.Anyone interested in Study group
- Jan 21 by dbeagenI will complete my last clinical rotation on Feb 10th. I then have 5 weeks of NCLEX Review and Nursing Jurisprudence starting Feb 18th and will finish the program March 24th. I will be honest and tell you that the program is tuff and very time consuming. If you work full time be prepared to give up sleep as you will need to spend a lot of time studying and completing a plethora of assignments. The program is intense and there is not a lot of academic "support" provided. You are pretty much on your own when it comes to learning the material. The one instructor I found to be very helpful and a great person who really goes above and beyond for the students is ***********. If at any point you begin to struggle I strongly suggest you reach out to him. He was my life saver.
I am not being negative just being straight-up and honest. If you like "easy" and hope to slide by on a wing and a prayer walk away now and save your money. There is nothing easy about the program. My advice is that you stay on top of your game, do not fall behind, and study, study, study, study, and then study some more. The good thing is that you will be amazed at how much you are going to learn is a short period of time. If you are determined you can/will do it. Best of luck all!
One last thing: Yes you will need to obtain ALL of the books they ask you to.Last edit by Esme12 on Feb 12 : Reason: TOS/no staff names pls
- Feb 4 by TcraigI am in RNSG 2514 do you have any advice for me. I did not make the grade I wanted to on my exam. What methods did you use to study? Please advise. Thank you for your time.
- Feb 6 by CBJ123TCRAIG
im also in that class and im not to satisified with my current grade either. i havent had too much difficulty until this class. just not making the grade i would like..