Excelsior LVN to RN program - any TEXAS grads???? - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 13, '11 by EmmaraldCongrats!!! to your graduation....I am an LVN in LA and I am enrolled into college-network LVN TO BSN but I have decided to go with excelsior LVN TO RN associate since Im planning to move to Texas.. My question is it possible just to study online then go to Texas for clinicals and boards while still in LA..
- Jul 19, '11 by arlel58The answer is No u know why they will require you to submit to them your Naturalization Certificate and your state ID it should show Texas resident other wise they wont let u. Hope this answers your question. Ill be starting the program by sept.19
- Jul 20, '11 by LunahRNQuote from EmmaraldYou can do Excelsior's program anywhere, as long as there is a Pearson VUE testing center somewhere within a reasonable distance. The clinical exam portion is completed at a number of sites in TX, WI, OH, GA, FL, PA, and NY (I might be missing a state in there, it's been a while). When it's time for boards, you can apply to the TX BON to take the NCLEX and have Excelsior send your transcripts to them. I encourage you to contact Excelsior or search this forum for more info. Excelsior's website has a lot of good information, like the nursing catalog that explains the program. Good luck!I have decided to go with excelsior LVN TO RN associate since Im planning to move to Texas.. My question is it possible just to study online then go to Texas for clinicals and boards while still in LA.
- Aug 2, '12 by deejae76why 2013 i have no prerecs at been lvn for 2 years has anyone used dsi or college network please help i ready just have to work full time
- Feb 12 by nursing41921Hey guys I'm looking for the best lvn to rn program online that is approved in texas. Any recommendations?