do any schools offer a LVN to RN bridge in California?Register Today!
- by spectrabrite May 20I have been searching as I live in an area that I can not attend a physical school and really want to start a bridge.
- May 21 by anie10Sorry, i just reread your question.
Can you contact the school from which you received your LVN training about bridging to RN?
- May 21 by spectrabritethe school I went to is 250 miles away from where I live and work now. I moved after graduation for a great job opportunity.
- May 21 by akulahawkIf you're looking for online options to go LVN->RN, none do, that I'm aware of. You must do a clinical component that occurs in the same semester/quarter as your classroom subject. All RN programs that are BRN approved MUST offer an LVN to RN bridge course. That program is 30 units long and is known as the "30 Unit Option." That bridge course does NOT have to result in a degree. Some colleges offer a bridge program that gives prior credit for LVN and you take the 2nd year of school and you will end up with the same degree that the "regular" students get.
At least that's how I understand things.
- May 22 by spectrabriteI guess I will hit my 1 year at this job and move to an area I can take school