Continue education@Register Today!
- by nurses care Nov 21, '11Am looking for nursing continue education websites!
Pls can u publish some med surg nursing continue education websites pls!
- Nov 21, '11 by OCNRN63Nursing Spectrum has online courses that offer CEUs. Some of the courses offer more than one CEU; there's one that offers 30 and another that offers 20. They have hundreds of topics. They're all free and ANCC accredited.Last edit by OCNRN63 on Nov 21, '11
- Nov 22, '11 by classicdametry the companies that make hospital equipment.
Baxter has a site, Atrium has a site----
- Nov 22, '11 by hotflashionThere are free CEUs everywhere, just Google it. Also, if you are old school and like CEUs on paper, you can subscribe to the free nursing publications like Nursing Spectrum or Advance for Nurses and they almost always have a free 1 CEU article in every issue. Or, just look on their websites.
But I have a question: are CMEs "transferable"? The Infectious Disease Society of America offers an AACME (Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education) accredited course on Lyme Disease. Does AACME accreditation "transfer"? Who would I ask? Maybe an email to the ANCC...
- Nov 28, '11 by nurses careThanks a lot for ya reply! God Bless!
- Nov 28, '11 by NurseCubanitaRN2bAlso go to your state BRN website and find out which ones they will approve.
- Mar 26 by nurses careThanks for all ya reply!