Anyone apply for the Frontier Nursing University 112 class for Spring 2013??Register Today!
- by LPaigeRN Aug 21, '12Hi! Just curious if anyone has applied for this class.... It would be nice to meet each other
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=775391©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 10,290 Views
- Aug 22, '12 by MystyqueOneI applied for the FNP class 110, so I'd be a cohort in front of you. I'm excited! Congrats on applying.
- Aug 24, '12 by Hoping4RNin2010I applied to 112 and I think the wait to find out might just kill me haha!
- Aug 24, '12 by LPaigeRNyay!!! I know the wait is going to be torture! We won't know until around January! Hopefully we can find out sooner!
- Aug 30, '12 by chiroRNI just finished up my application for class 112. It was a fairly easy process, but I had to write the portfolio which took awhile. I also applied to USA. There are positives and negatives for both programs for me; however, Frontier definitely has a great reputation. I am praying I get into at least one of them, and then I hope there is crossover if I get accepted into both so I can decide between the two. Nothing like dreaming big! One of the Frontier admissions reps told me that if they close a class to new applicants early, they decide on who to accept about 8 weeks after the date of closure. That woud be great.Last edit by chiroRN on Aug 30, '12 : Reason: misspelling
- Aug 30, '12 by MystyqueOneIf what you said about a class closing early and they decide sooner, then that would be perfect for me, since its been 3 weeks since my class closed. Yay!
- Sep 3, '12 by LPaigeRNMystyque One-- Have you heard anything yet?!
chiroRN- yes, I almost applied to USA as well- but I had a bad taste in my mouth from the attitudes of several people I've spoken with- I've also read some bad reviews! Hopefully we both get accepted to 112! How many years have you been an RN?
- Sep 3, '12 by MystyqueOneHi PaigeRN, I applied to Class 110, not 112. I haven't heard anything yet. I did learn that as soon as a decision is made, we should know... And this was from the admission rep. I also asked them about their technology needs since I don't have an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch... I have an Android Phone and would like to not have to purchase another device if I don't have to. I'll hear back this week regarding that. I'm super excited... Can't wait to hear good news, I pray.
- Sep 3, '12 by Hoping4RNin2010I saw someplace on Frontiers website that macs arent suggested as they do not have the support team for it....hth!
- Sep 3, '12 by MystyqueOneI saw that too, but I'm not talking about the laptop. They require an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch for clinical. But I'm hoping that their software is compatible with the Android OS.