Anyone apply for the Frontier Nursing University 112 class for Spring 2013?? - Page 7Register Today!
- Jan 16 by cass_ie89RNI got in!
I went out of the country for a week and when I got back I saw that I had an email from Friday 1/11/2013 that I had been accepted!
(That email would come the day after I leave out of town...) lol
So now it's a mad dash to book a flight.
Good luck everyone! I applied CNEP btw.
- Jan 16 by LPaigeRNCongrats!!! That is so wonderful! I hope FNP 112 finds out soon!!!!
- Jan 18 by chiroRNI have until today to pay tuition at USA, and classes already started. So, I'll have to pass on Frontier, even if I get in. I was hoping to have the choice to decide between the 2, and was really leaning toward Frontier with its great reputation and seemingly more organized program. One week in and things have been going great at USA. You know what they say about "a bird in the hand...."
- Jan 18 by Hoping4RNin2010I too started another program which is a brick n mortar program. I really wanted Frontier but the wait in my opinion is ridiculous. I am still on fence about the decision though lol!
- Jan 18 by oklahomacoleBoy, I wish we could get that magic email and get on with planning .
- Jan 19 by Caulifloweri couldn't wait for frontier's decision either and went with a different program (chiro RN i just sent you a PM). i am relieved to not have to book a flight with only 6 weeks to spare. Good luck to everyone!
- Jan 19 by raza718mI wonder when they will start to let class 113 know about their application status. Anyone apply to class 113. FNP program???
- Jan 20 by Hoping4RNin2010I think it is wrong for them to expect people to be able to arrange time off from work, travel plans etc in less than 6 weeks. Class 112 closed in September...we should have had answers by now!
- Jan 21 by chiroRNSorry Cauliflower,
The site hasn't enabled me to reply to your PM since I have less than 15 postings. I, too, would like to keep in touch with how things are going for you in your program.Last edit by traumaRUs on Feb 3
- Jan 22 by fullefect1ChiroRN and Cauliflower,
Could you please update Frontier about your status so they can accept more people like myself... and have a full frontier bound class. It would be unfortunate for the class if there is only a couple people there.