No OT 12 hour shifts?Register Today!
This is a discussion on No OT 12 hour shifts? in Nursing Management, part of Nursing Specialties ... I am trying to find a 12 hour shift template that will allow me to schedule my staff 24/7/365, with...by wtxcchp May 7, '10I am trying to find a 12 hour shift template that will allow me to schedule my staff 24/7/365, with no built in overtime. I had seen an awesome schedule at some point which had no overtime and allowed the staff 7 days off in a row each month. However, I can't seem to find this schedule now.
Does anybody have a template they use for 12 hour shifts and no overtime? Please share if you will
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=478192©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,978 Views
- May 11, '10 by snuggles49send me your email and i can e-mail you a copy of our 12 hour shift schedules.
- Feb 25, '11 by giammacai know this was posted awhile ago, but if you still have the template could you send me a copy? trying to get my floor to all 12 hour shifts is more difficult than i had thought.
- Mar 19, '11 by MrChicagoRNStraight 12's don't work for us.
We do have a number of people working 2-8's & 2-12's per week.
Or you could do 3-12, which would have them working 72 hours per pay period, still FT at our organization
- Sep 30, '11 by luvzNBI would be interested in seeing your templates also.
- Oct 4, '11 by DixieRedHeadI don't know if you would be willing to give this a shot or not but give it a thought. When I worked on a telemetry unit, the nurse manager put out a blank schedule. She said "You know how many weekends you have to work." We filled in our own days, everybody was happy, and all the days got covered.