renewal of PRC license - page 3
my license will expire this june 2008, can I renew it before june? what are the procedures how to renew it in PRC? thank you! :wink2:... Read More
0Oct 27, '11 by raizelQuote from Kittykat06Just got off from PRC for renewal. Milkshake_rn yes you can actually mine will be expired on june also.
You will need:
- to fill up renewal form (green color, half coupon bond size)
- at least 2pcs photo passport sized, white background w/ name tag
- Current PRC license photocopy
- Renewal fees P450.00
- filled out PRC form attached your photo on the right upper corner
- proceed to window 14 for assessment
- payment at window 15
- window 16 for passing your phocopied PRC, form, receipt, add'l photo (1), after a while you will be given a claim slip.
April 17 - filled
May 30 - released............ took 6weeks
Wow thanks for the info... I t is really a great help, btw I lost my license but I have copies of it, so all I need to do now to be able to renew is follow the process and no need to surrender the old license.. I'm so happy