St. Luke's Global City Training 2012. - page 25
by IamAnurse. | 142,536 Views | 747 Comments
I was just wondering if any one has received a response from SLMC GC about the schedule of PGNT1 for batch 2? I already have submitted my requirements and I have paid the initial training fee just recently but I haven't received... Read More
- 0Quote from desperateRNYou're right! I was quite sulking because the HR told us that they're already full. However, I just got a text today. I'm scheduled for the interview and exam tomorrow!Just wanted to share (and I know this may have already been mentioned in the earlier posts but I'll repeat it anyway). In our case (PGNT Batch 4) some of my batch mates were actually screened a day before our orientation. So I personally and strongly encourage you guys to still submit your requirements for the PGNT Batch 5. HR may say that Batch 5 is already full however, not everyone who already has a slot for Batch 5 will/might push through with the program as others may still back out before the start date. Good Luck & God Bless guys!
- 0Quote from jocasanovarnHey. I'd just like to ask. If you didn't pass the requirements as a walk-in applicant? How did you do so?Thanks nursejeh2009 !. Ill try to pass another set to Global City. Are the requirements for SLMC QC the same as mentioned in the previous posts? Also i think i should pass it for myself as walk in applicant. I had a friend who tried her luck as a walk in applicant and luckily she didn't have to wait so long. Right then and there she was given instructions when to come back. . (sigh) How lucky!
And also, does anyone know the exact date for the commencement of Batch 4 PGNT?
Thanks a lot guys~!
- 0Oct 29, '12 by themr.chipsQuote from pinkveinedhi. I think he/she is referring to the application process in quezon city. In slmcQC, u submit ur documents enclosed in a folder and drop it in a pigeon box outside the hr. U wait for them to contact u ;-)Hey. I'd just like to ask. If you didn't pass the requirements as a walk-in applicant? How did you do so?
- 0Oct 29, '12 by themr.chipsQuote from winkiesu shud follow up ur application. I also submitted my documnts first week of october. I am a 2011 grad but most of my coapplicants were fresh graduates like u hailing from top performing schools. So i think that was their edge. But thats just my observation...Do the HR prioritize 2011 graduates? I'm a new board passer. I passed my requirements first week of oct, no feedback then. T_T
- 1Oct 30, '12 by kayern07Quote from vlademyrWe had ours 9am-5pm. =) Jeans and sneakers are not allowed. You are to wear a corporate attire. Hihi!Hi zup guys?! Would like to know the time of class during didactic phase? Is it 8-5? And are we allowed to wear sneakers and jeans..? Thanks guys!
- 0Oct 30, '12 by themr.chipsQuote from vlademyrhi. Are u a part of pgnt 5? Shudnt we be attending an orientation prior to the start of training on november 6? ThanksHi zup guys?! Would like to know the time of class during didactic phase? Is it 8-5? And are we allowed to wear sneakers and jeans..? Thanks guys!