POEA/SRO Nurses for KSA - Page 21Register Today!
- May 30, '11 by rochy.xelaanyone here knows the number of ma'am **** (SRO) . i Just need to follow up my departure slip. tnxLast edit by Silverdragon102 on May 30, '11 : Reason: name removed as per terms of service
- May 30, '11 by dana03The agency said at first it's a round P500..and then told me it's p420...and all od a sudden it's already P820! I ask her why it's so expensive..she explains that we need to pay to the liason officer and for the professional fee..etc..in short it's like there kick-back...
- Jun 1, '11 by Lyfer@dana03
yeah..it's quite expensive knowing the original value of docs authentication..geez, double the price..
- Jun 2, '11 by dana03actually I dont know what to do or say to my agency that I should only pay the original prce of the documents not their price...
- Jun 3, '11 by schiz05789hi to all do anyone know when will be the next delegation of moh?i passed my requirement yesterday at poea
- Jun 4, '11 by Lyfer@dana03
hope someone can enlighten you..im not expert in the processing of agencies since I have not tried employment under them..so, maybe i'll just wish you good luck ^_^
- Jun 7, '11 by rochy.xelafor those MOH-HOP king fahad medical city applicants, the schedule for documentation briefing/ medical referral is now posted at POEA's website.
- Jun 7, '11 by rochy.xelahello, im waiting for my departure slip, when i had my evaluation at POEA they accept my passport even if the expiration will be on MAY 28, 2013. i am aware that it should be atleast 2 years validity, but i wasnt bother to renew my passport since the contract is for 10months only. do you think they will still process my visa? its the big problem of mine. what should i do now?