OSPITAL NG MAYNILA - Page 14Register Today!
- Jul 11, '10 by Nurse choican someone answer if they still accepting for volunteer? thanks
- Jul 11, '10 by twinkletoes02hi.. i dont know any person inside OM.. when i passed it they told me to call after 2 weeks. we will see what will happen to my application after 2 weeks.. but i am hoping they will approve it and that i can be scheduled early..
- Jul 11, '10 by corpusclesi think they continuously accept the application papers of those who want to volunteer. the problem though is the lack of available schedule that will accommodate those who have passed their papers. you have better chances of securing a slot if you know someone from the hospital/city hall. just try passing your requirements as early as possible and follow it up with the telephone number that shall be given to you. Goodluck!
- Jul 11, '10 by kisses23_emhi, may I know where to address the application letter? I'm planning to pass an application letter for volunteer. Thank you.
- Jul 11, '10 by kisses23_emDr. *********
Ospital ng Maynila
Are they the same people to address in letter of intent? Thank youLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Jul 16, '10 : Reason: Please do not post names as per terms of service
- Jul 13, '10 by masterpogihi.. are they accepting volunteer, even if still not a board passer?
- Jul 15, '10 by kisses23_emno they don't
- Jul 15, '10 by AzliQuote from kisses23_em@kisses23: i don't think so. as what i read here they already have new medical director. though, they didn't mention who's the current medical director because i guess names are not allowed. i called them a while ago and asked whom to address the letter of intent but the lady told me to go there and read their post.Dr. *********
Ospital ng Maynila
Are they the same people to address in letter of intent? Thank you
i also want to know who's the current medical director.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jul 16, '10 : Reason: Names removed from quote
- Jul 15, '10 by kisses23_emI see, Thanks for that information. I'll personally go there and check. If ever you happen to go there first please post here thanks!
- Jul 16, '10 by hcem1010they have a new hospital director already..