No job in nursing in the Philippines, what to do? - Page 13Register Today!
- Dec 2, '11 by chinita nurse@rogue: yes I saw the add but it requires 5 years exp I guess.
I think I saw also the opening before for hemodialysis at Grand Placement Agency. Is this your agency back then? TY.
- Dec 3, '11 by rogue_maverickYes chinita.
- Dec 4, '11 by chinita nurse@rouge: nice! so you are in Trinidad and Tobago right now? is is a hospital or a dialysis center?
- Dec 5, '11 by rogue_maverickIt's a dialysis center owned by a company with several dialysis centers across the caribean. At this moment i'm in Guiana, country east of venezuela.
- Dec 6, '11 by chinita nursewow. that's great. Thanks.
- Dec 7, '11 by rogue_maverick@chinita:
I assume you are a dialysis nurse. Am I correct?
- Dec 8, '11 by chinita nurse@rouge: hmm.. yeah.. and I want to apply also in carribean countries. can you help find an employer?
- Dec 8, '11 by rogue_maverickJust keep on dropping by at workabroad.ph.
You never know when the right opportunity pops in. I have no power to hire people directly as of the moment so that's the most I can suggest.
in the mean time, enjoy your work in the Philippines, because once you get to work overseas, there will be a lot of times you'll gonna miss home.