New thread that will lead us to New job and trainings - Page 42Register Today!
- Nov 9, '12 by ems01NKTI is accepting applicants for their BST program. (4 months training) but I think the slots are almost full. You have to pay 10k, 2k down payment upon registration.Mary Johnston Hospital is offering a 3-month training (MICU/OR/Hemodialysis for 10k), They are still open for registration.Martinez Memorial Hospital is also open for registration (Clinical training) 5k for three months.
- Jan 21 by chammylicious17hi.. can you help me finding hospitals that are accepting volunteer nurses or training? is ospital ng maynila still open for volunteer nurses ?
- Jan 26 by chinluvxuyes pls help
- Feb 11 by nurse_iHi i am a nurse working in BPO industry. I already submitted my resignation and i'm planning to pursue nursing. I need tips since I will start again from scratch. I'm planning to go undergo training into big hospitals in manila that are offering training for nurses but I need to pay thousand of pesos. And by reading this thread, other says hospitals were not counting trainings when applying. What will I do? I'm planning to inquire in NKTI but I'm looking for hospital that are accepting volunteers (w/o pay will do, because i want to pursue nursing). I'm thinking positive that i will succeed as well and post successful stories for being a nurse. hahaha But now I will start from scratch. I need tips please help.
- Feb 11 by jadedmeAfpmc is going to conduct exams for rn residents on may. Thats a 6month training( volunteer) no need to think bout training fee.
- Feb 12 by xyzabcdI suggest you print sets of your resume and credentials and distribute it to the hospitals in metro manila. whoever calls or text you first, grab the opportunity and have choices. there are only few hospitals who are accepting volunteers now because it was banned by the prc except for those prc accredited trainings. just go around manila I believe there is always something for you especially if you have the heart for nursing.
- Feb 12 by jcmdimaanoSan juan medical center offers training you just have to pay 50php per month..but they always forget it so its almost a free training..training is good..was there at er and surgery ward before i landed my current job in hospital..goodluck
- Feb 12 by yasimiehQuote from jcmdimaanoSan juan medical center offers training you just have to pay 50php per month..but they always forget it so its almost a free training..training is good..was there at er and surgery ward before i landed my current job in hospital..goodluck
What are the requirements? Thank you..Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Feb 12 : Reason: ToS--English only/Tagalog removed
- Feb 12 by jadedmeArmed Forces of the Philippines Medical Center. Sometimes it really pays to do some researching. Hi google. anyway, the exams there are usually conducted during mondays and wednesdays. You just have to go there and log your info. The good thing is that you can choose the date of your exam. Its just the whole month of may though.