MOH-OMAN - Page 13Register Today!
- Jul 4, '12 by aimee777passed the exam last july 1, 2012... then passed the interview hours ago. yeay!
Offer in Omani riyals:
Basic salary: 275
Food Allowance: 34.375
Electricity Allowance: 12
Water Allowance: 8
Cost of living Allowance: 80
... any opinions from previous passers?Last edit by aimee777 on Jul 4, '12
- Jul 4, '12 by aimee777the interview will be 2 to 1. 2 interviewers to one interviewee. questions naturally will depend on the area you are applying for. they would most likely ask you about the cases you have handled. what i did was i enumerated the cases i was confident enough that i have adequate knowledge so i can answer any questions they might raise in regards to those cases.
Since i applied for MS, i first enumerated cases like PTB, pneumonia, MI, Shock, Stroke, dengue, malaria, etc.... Luckily, they only asked me about nursing management and health teachings for patients with Pneumonia. Whew!
- Jul 5, '12 by aimee777@iamprecioucave. making a group in facebook just for us july 2012 MOH Oman exam passers sounds prefect. proposed name: MOH Oman nurses thru RPR - July 2012 passers. just a suggestion. name it how ever you want, just post it here, ok?
- Jul 5, '12 by Silverdragon102Reminder to post only in English as per terms of service of the site. I have deleted a post because it wasn't in English
- Jul 5, '12 by jhemlariHi! I also passed last JUly 3. Its great that we will be having our own fb account. Can you guide me how to authenticate my papers??? NOt sure what to do...... this is the 1st time I applied abroad.
- Jul 6, '12 by iampreciouscaveguys...pls like this page FB look for RN's for oman so we can connect, talk and share if there are any updates with regard to our OMAN application. i am from july 1 batch, ive heard that there are earlier batcht that took the exam and there will be an exam again on august or september.. when rpr contacted you, pls post it in our page.. thank you, share this page to your friends who you know who passed the exam.. thanksLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Jul 7, '12 : Reason: Link removed as per Terms of Service
- Jul 6, '12 by khytesaustrialalaicab: i'm from march 2012 batch of moh-oman test taker. the Irekrut texted me just today informing me that I already had my visa, I'll be having my medical next week. Don't loose hope, be patient and keep on waiting.
- Jul 6, '12 by Lalaicab@khytesautria
Good for you.. I hope that they will text me soon and inform me..
What area are you??
- Jul 6, '12 by khytesaustriageneral pedia..
- Jul 6, '12 by aimee777CONGRATS!
how much is the salary offered to you? please keep us posted if they really give an increase after 3 or so months.