Military Nursing in the Philippines - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 2, '10 by sugarplum18PH&USRNQuote from DozaHi! Mine was different. For 2 years, we had to salute to the officials (calling them just Sir/Ma'am is a sign of irreverence) and make sure that our uniforms are not wrinkled and our white shoes remain at their whitest. Whew!military nurses can get deployed anywhere and everywhere, especially if youre new. keep that in mind
did a year of rle in v luna a few years back, the charge nurse in my ward, age 40-yish came to work in wrinkled (i mean absolutely wrinkled) uniform.
- Oct 7, '10 by shelneethank you
- Oct 9, '10 by king1sraelhello does anybody here from afp nurse corps describe the life in military nursing? the initial physical training.. etc., thanks
- Oct 10, '10 by shelneei would like to hear the same thing as well king1srael.
- Oct 12, '10 by authenticlloydThanks for posting this very informative details! Kudos to all aspiring military nurses like me:-)
P.S. Would anybody mention some of the physical trainings?
- Oct 12, '10 by phantomkidis it true that they accept nurses with below 80% board rating?..how true is that?
- Oct 12, '10 by king1sraelyes. those who got below 80% are to be given a 100-item exam. thoase who got 80 and above will be given a set of 35.. that's what I've read from the previous posts
- Hi good day everyone I'm interested to join in nurse corps, but the problem is I'm from zamboanga, do I need to go to manila to apply at camp aguinaldo? or there's a place here or near zamboanga that I could apply?thanks for the reply...
- and BTW are they accepting w/ height of 5'3'' 1/2?