Makati Medical Center - Page 22Register Today!
- Nov 11, '10 by lenjoy03The drop box beside the Mary Grace is for applicants other than nurses. You will really need to give your requirements in the Training office now at the ground floor of MMC (the former RTRMS-MMC).
The IVT training is exclusive to MMC's employees only. It is free as part of the training on the 5th month on probationary period.
They are still on freeze hiring guys...
- Nov 17, '10 by sparklingstars_10hi! Im planning to go to MMC this wk to ask if I can join their training and how, do any of you guys know how?
Im really interested thanks!
- Nov 19, '10 by lenjoy03sorry, but the application for CETN is currently close. THere are still alot of pending applicants for the CETN program so it would be really hard for new applicants to get in. If you want, you can call MMC and just ask the operator to connect you to the training department. Don't pass your docs in HR only the training office is allowed to screen nurses.
- Nov 29, '10 by pinknymph_RNhi for anybody who's been employed I'd like to know once you've been hired as nurse trainee in MMC do they give daily allowances??
hope I can get reply ASAP..thanks
- Nov 30, '10 by lenjoy03what do you mean trainee? If you are a CETN trainee, no allowance will be given but if your a nurse on probation, you'll get the usual salary. Gosh! I'm working there for 3 years but I have the same salary as those of newly regular nurse.
- Nov 30, '10 by sparklingstars_10Quote from lenjoy03aw that's sad =( inwhat ward or dept are you currently right now?what do you mean trainee? If you are a CETN trainee, no allowance will be given but if your a nurse on probation, you'll get the usual salary. Gosh! I'm working there for 3 years but I have the same salary as those of newly regular nurse.
- Dec 1, '10 by lenjoy03Im currently working in a Medical surgical unit.
- Dec 8, '10 by celty_rnQuote from lenjoy03Im currently working in a Medical surgical unit.
I went there last Dec. 6 and the personnel told me to just drop my resume in the "drop box" or just send it at the "e-mail add" for nurse applicants. So, I put my resume in the box and I also e-mailed it.
Is it okay? since, It is just now that I read your post about "going to the training office and so".
Should I go there to give it to the training office?
- Mar 8, '11 by kikay-rnAny updates about MMC? Thanks!
- Mar 16, '11 by lenjoy03just put your credentials in the dropbox near the training office then wait for their text or call. Im no longer connected with Makati Medical Center since December 2010 because im already here in Saudi so I wont be ablt to give updates for you guys anymore. Good luck!