Libya MOH nurses 2012 - page 14
by nursejoe15 77,857 Views | 163 Comments
for updates to nurses bound to MOH-libya 2012.... Read More
- 0Aug 30, '12 by lovechildkattI have applied initially with concorde last May and signed the contract after the interview, exam and passing it. However, due to some family conflict, I have decided to postpone it. Anyways, I saw in facebook that they have not been deployed until now, its almost 4 months now... and the thing is they kinda pressured us to do medical exam and give our passports. Is this what's happening to other agencies as well?
- 0Aug 30, '12 by lovechildkattSince May, I have received a lot of excuses like, there's ongoing election and the Ramadan.. which are all valid reasons if I may say so. However, it's just taking a long time. I am going to wait for another month ...but if it's going to take a few months more, maybe it's time to re evaluate other options.
- 0Sep 6, '12 by refinemehelo good am!..i was selected in brothers clinic in libya to work their as a nurse,.i dont know anything about the hospital except that it is a 50-60 bed capacity..to sir/mam jllandero do u have any idea about this clinic?.any info will help a lot.. thnk youLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Sep 7, '12 : Reason: Text talk removed. Please use clear English
- 0Sep 30, '12 by icunurse_26hello good day!
It's good to have a site like this for Filipino nurses bound to Libya..
I would just like to ask if there are any nursing applicants from the Agency: Midmac Manpower Services and placement Corp. located at Ermita, Manila. I was hired as ICU nurse in Misurata, Libya last June, pass all the requirements, medical and payed half of the placement fee already.. They said the visa processing is now ongoing and when the visa arrives it will only take maximum of 3 weeks inc. issuing of tickets.
Is there any Nurses here hired by Midmac here?
I've read all comments and there's no one mentioning Misurata, Libya.. is it also safe there? and what to expect there? thanks a lot!
- 0Oct 1, '12 by gcelmayhi!
i was accepted as a nurse for benghazi medical center through HOPEWELL OVERSEAS MANPOWER NETWORK last may 2012. we have already completed all the requirements required by the agency last june 2012. these include medical exam, red ribbon, passport translation and pdos. the agency said that we would be expecting the arrival of our visa after ramadan,. then after ramadan, they said to wait for another two weeks because they need to have the visa translated to arabic as per libyan law. then when the two weeks have passed, they said to wait until the end of september,. when we asked them last friday regarding any updates, they said to give them an extension. i tried asking them what's really causing the delay of our visa. but they couldn't give us any concrete answer. they said that it's difficult to contact their representative in libya due to low signal strength for communication. please give light to us of what's causing the delay of our visa processing. i tried to ask them for a number of the libyan embassy but they wouldn't give us. then i tried to search the net but the number posted is no longer working. thank you
- 0Oct 12, '12 by ikay27hi,newbie here!i just wanted to ask if there are any updates for those who are headed to/are already in misurata thru fil-sino? we have just been interviewed and i was shortlisted to be in the er but i'm so confused as to the credibility of the agency and the safety and compensation of nurses in misurata..any response will be highly appreciated.thanks in advance!