Libya MOH nurses 2012 - Page 10Register Today!
- Jul 6, '12 by lilydcanyone here who applied in hopewell?for benghazi medical center?im still going to sign my j.o. nxtweek..lol..see u guys!
- Jul 6, '12 by jedvillalon_rnhello mam JLLandero, I also am currently applying for Libya. you've mentioned that you've been there... back here in the Philippines already? any way mam my concern is the quite unclear job offer of our agency for Jomoriyah Hospital in Benghazi. they said that the basic is US$700 for 3 years experience. although I am a PACU nurse, is there any chance that the offer can get any higher? Another would be working conditions at Misurata. we have an oncoming interview next week wherein 5 libyan doctors would be conducting the interview. what particular questions would they be asking? can we negotiate our salary? I also have read from other blogs about the delays in salaries and visas. is this really true?
- Jul 12, '12 by Silverdragon102please as per Terms of Service post only in English. I have deleted a post because it was in Tagalog
- Jul 13, '12 by Rossy_maehi mam JLLandero, we will still take nursing examination in libya, right? is the examination will depend on our area of specialization or just like in PNLE? thank you in advance
- Jul 13, '12 by AilynnGood Day!
I would like to ask if its true that x libyan nurses are the one being prioritize to be back first to libya instead of those newly hired nurses? i read it from poea news advisory. I am one of those newly hired nurses from the month of may who is still waiting the visa to be issued.
I also wanted to seek advice if it is wise to have another interview to other agency also going to libya instead of waiting? Because my aunt who is base now in libya wanted me to do so and recommended another agency.
- Jul 17, '12 by rentrix_yanHaist. I can't believe this. We were told that we are the first batch to fly to LIBYA (particularly MOH Hospital) filed by Filsino by Ma'am Joy. Unfortunately Me and my fiancee was not on the list.
Filsino told us that the Employer is the one to choose and decide who will get their plane ticket. That's absurb! In my own point of view, it could be base on the employer's preference such as specialty and years of experience. Rumors is circulating as well and some says that Filsino is the one making up the list and they based it to the people (nurses) who paid full first. Others claimed that the list of first-second batch was manipulated because some tried to negotiate and they knew someone inside who is a great influence to the Higher MGT. However, these rumors are not verified. But come to think of it, you might not agree but It's the "Palakasan" system that we have in our culture, wherin I hate and should be dealt with by removing this culture and trasforming the mind-set of the people.
Currently, the 41 nurses have already arrived in Libya safely. Thanks be to God!
It's uncertain when will the next batch of ticket will arrive. Would it be better If I'll just go to Filsino personally? Last time I've been there was last week of April. And I just rely in calling their landline.
Seriously, I have to change my plan. It's been four months that I'm waiting I doubt that after six months, Filsino might asks US (nurses) to renew our medical Exam again.
By the way, I was selected by IBN-sina and Jomohiraya before, I dropped it down because the benefits and the salary that was offered by the MOH is much higher than the latter. So, I've been an applicant of Filsino for 3 years, been waiting for a while now and what I can testify is this. "Its a test of patience and a pain in the neck!
Last edit by rentrix_yan on Jul 17, '12
- Jul 21, '12 by jeni_101988hi i was also hired by MOH-tripoli last March.about a month ago,they texted me that my visa is ready and i just have to wait for the ticket but til now there's still no update regarding our schedule of deployment.,,i'm so tired of waiting...
- Jul 21, '12 by rentrix_yanhello. We have same situation here. I have been selected and hired by moh last march with an existing visa but without stamp. I was supposedly the first batch of nurses to fly, but according to fil-sino, employees are randomly selected by our employer and it's out of their(filsino) control. We just have to pray and hope. It works!
Remember, There's a purpose why we dont have our ticket yet. Let us maximize our time together with our family and friends while we are still here. Ask wisdom to God if you're getting confuse.
- Jul 22, '12 by jedvillalon_rnI already have completed all of the requirements this july. how long would it take for the agency to text you for the medical exam? how much longer still until actual deployment?