Kuwait MOH - Page 9Register Today!
- Jul 29, '11 by Dinx@seveneighteen: What subcon are you with in Best One?
- Jul 29, '11 by seveneighteenI am under Virtus Company.
- Jul 30, '11 by nursejvGreetings!
@Dinx: my friend is from AlRUWAD too. but im positive that your VISA will arrive very soon. Pray for it.
@Seveneighteen: im sorry. you're right its 2,730Php. I get the wrong key. hehe.
Goodluck Guys!! Godbless!
- Aug 2, '11 by jromero_75hi guys..how's your final medical exam?what's next to this?
- Aug 2, '11 by reuf09our agencies asked us to make 8 copies of docs....do you have an idae if where we will use them? and about your visa, what kind of visa did you received? are you able to sign for a contract already because for me i am still waiting for the result of medical exam then according to them if my medical is good, i will ask to give initial payment then if the ticket came, the remaining balance should be given to them....but...my question is, are they going to ask us to sign for a contract here or there in kuwait already?? what if they will tell us that we will just sign for a contract by the time we get there....
- Aug 2, '11 by jam81good day guys. anyone received msg from their agency RE: the result of their medical? or heard news from other applicants who had their medical last week? am getting anxious about the result...
- Aug 2, '11 by kreutzGOOD LUCK for those who have tentative date of deployment... i heard that this coming second week of AUGUST is their flight.
- Aug 5, '11 by DinxWhat's the latest update Kuwait Nurses? We in Al Ruwad still don't have our visas until now. Cannot move-on and go ahead with other options not until this application is either a success or failure. Gotta hurry Kuwait-MOH before other application expires....
- Aug 9, '11 by anna01Hi! I'm new here.do you know any private agency who have job orders now for staff nurses in kuwait?Thanks!!!