Kuwait MOH - Page 8Register Today!
- that's good... yes, I'm candidate also for deployment and my agency is mother's way... i just informed this week that my original visa is already available.. so by monday i'll go to manila for medical exam and signing of contract.
God Bless to us nurses...
- By the way, upon paying for downpayment, what kind of receipt do you received??? is it valid?
I see. Congrats then. Did you pay initial deposit of how much?
- nope.. i haven't pay it yet unless i already sign the contract...
- how much Kreutz??
- they only gave receipt if its full payment. So i deposit it in their AGENCY's BANK account. so i have bank receipt for evidence.
- it's better to deposit it than to give without receipt...
in mother's way, they said half of the 1-month salary will be the down payment... so maybe about 50k.
- I see. Ok then. Hope everything will be great for us. Godbless!
- Jul 29, '11 by Dinx@ Nursejv: If you don't mind, what subcon are you in? Al Bahar, Vitrus, Al Ruwad? I'm also from Best One under Al Ruwad. Our visa is still not available as of todate.